nuffnang :D

Saturday, September 29, 2012

APPRECIATE YOUR MOM AS LONG AS THEY STILL ALIVE.


I caused you a lot pain and I didn't care, but you still loved me.
Please forgive me Mama.

I hurt you in so many ways but you were always there for me.
Please forgive me Mama.

When you gave me advice, I didn't listen and I have so many regrets.
Please forgive me Mama.

If I knew then what I know now, I would have told you everyday how much I loved you. 
Please forgive me Mama 

When you were growing older, I didn't want to hear about your aches and pains. You waited for my calls and visits that never came. 

I always made excuses why I couldn't be there for you. 
Please forgive me Mama. 

I know now there is no greater love like your love Mama, and how much I need you right now to hold me and kiss me and tell me you forgive me. 

Now that I am older and my health is failing, I realize why I should have been there for you when you needed me. 
Please forgive me Mama. 

I need you now Mama. How I long to see your beautiful smile and feel your loving touch and tell me everything will be all right like you used to. 
Please forgive me Mama. 

Can you hear me Mama as I kneel here beside your grave? Can you hear what I am saying? Can you hear how much I love you and how much I miss you? 

I don't know when the good lord is coming for me, but I hope you will be waiting, so I could hug you and hold you in my arms and tell you how much I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment